Angels in the west

Website for the angels in the west comic.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Grave Danger


I set myself the target over the Easter Holiday of completing the first quater of the book. Before the break there were two chapters nearly completed one more chapter had been started, and three chapters had not been touched. In the first week of the holidays I have nearly completed one chapter and drawn the last two frames of the next chapter. that means I have two chapters to do in their entirity and four more that need finishing. The next chapter (chapter 4) should be the easiest as it contains the most action, which is the easiest to imagine and therefore to draw, chapter 5 has a fair amount of dialogue, which is hard to visualise in a way that is interesting. But on the bright side I think this particular frame is really nice. And yes, this man has only got one leg.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google